“ECOMMEREC MERCHANT” Address# .(Hereinafter referred to as First party) and the eCourier.com.bd operation office 88/1, Progoti Shoroni, North Badda, Dhaka-1212. (Hereinafter referred to as second party). Whereas “ECOMMEREC MERCHANT” is in the business of dealing with as ecommerce product items.
Whereas the eCourier.com.bd is in desire to be in the business of Courier, total delivery solution and home delivery process for “ECOMMEREC MERCHANT” Products and Services to desired customer.
Now therefore in consideration of the mutual premises, covenants, agreements, representations, and for good and valuable consideration the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged by the parties in two Services agreements-
# Project 1: Home Delivery Process.
# Project 2: Single Point Pick Solution.
# Project 3: Cash on Delivery Service
Service Level Agreement:
1. The organization for “ECOMMEREC MERCHANT” hereby appoints and grants the Total Delivery Solution and Home delivery Process partner eCourier.com.bd the right to generate delivery procedures in order to ease the delivery process for “ECOMMEREC MERCHANT”.
2. Second party is responsible for recruiting/assigning agents and training for the purpose of Delivery Procedures regarding this agreement.
3. Second party will be bearing all the operation costs for the purpose of Delivery Process regarding this agreement.
4. First party will get the benefit to ease his operation by Real Time Tracking Solution.
5. Product can be traced at anytime from anywhere.
6. There will be no hassle for bulk orders or lots of Traffic.
7. Any negligence from the first party to serve its customers by eCourier.com.bd will make to for “ECOMMEREC MERCHANT” responsible for the service failure for that/those particular client/s but will be counted as a valid sale from the perspective of eCourier.com.bd. In that case, proper verification is to be carried out to determine the negligence is on whose part.
8. eCourier.com.bd will be accountable or responsible for any kind of service delivery process to its customer.
9. “ECOMMEREC MERCHANT” will decide how to guide and serve its customers as it has its own rules regarding service delivery process
10. Second party will be responsible for collecting leads and/or prospects.
Product Delivery Liabilities:
1. Any accident occurs in road due to strike or hartal for which the dispatch of the booked products may be delayed in such cases eCourier.com.bd will not be liable for any loss or damage or missing or breakage
2. Any items that may cause damage other items or good cannot be taken for carrying by eCourier.com.bd and violation of which eCourier.com.bd will no bear the loss or damage or breakage or all liabilities will go to the consignee only.
3. eCourier.com.bd reserves the right to inspect or verify any consignment before taking.
4. No complaints will be acceptable after the expiry of 30 days of missing or damage.
5. At the time of delivery the receiver must satisfy itself about the receiver of consignment in good condition and the no complaints will be received afterwards.
6. eCourier.com.bd will pay any compensation for any loos or damage or missing of any consignments, if proved due to negligence on the part of the eCourier.com.bd and in such cases the actual worth of Products(without profit) will be paid to the consignee.
1. If any address is wrong and the product cannot be delivered then the company must pay the compensation which is equivalent to the cost of delivering that order. Charge from the delivery point to company end is not applicable.
2. Return goods (if any) will be given back to “ECOMMEREC MERCHANT” delivery point within two days.
3. If the company is inside Dhaka then we claim an amount of money that we have invested in delivery procedure for his/her consignments.
4. If the company outside Dhaka then we claim an amount of money that we have invested in delivery procedure for his/her consignments and a charge of Returning the product to his/her office located in Outside Dhaka.
5. Before delivery company should verify the address and make confirmation from the customer about the product’s details and pricing.
Customer Changing Delivery Address:
1. If a customer changes the delivery address when the delivery person is about to make the delivery of the order, E-courier will be charging for dual order payment.
2. In such cases, E-courier will notify “ECOMMEREC MERCHANT” and take their consent before making the final delivery and also mention the latter delivery address in the comments box of the online order placed.
Terms and Condition
Subject and general terms
1. These General terms of the contract between “eCourier.com.bd” and its end users set forward the terms and order of courier services consignation.
2. These General terms are obligatory both for eCourier.com.bd and the user.
3. The General terms are inseparable part of the individual contract with the user.
4. The up-to-date Tariff guide of eCourier.com.bd is inseparable part of the General terms.
5. When a shipment is handed to eCourier.com.bd, consignee accepts on his behalf and on behalf of the user, associated with the shipment that these General terms are in force, except if other is agreed in writing with an empowered eCourier.com.bd official.
6. The agreement between “ECOMMERCE MERCHANT” & eCourier.com.bd will valid till 6months.
Services range and characteristics
1. eCourier.com.bd executes domestic and national courier services. Courier services are non-universal postal services, defined in the Postal Services Law.
2. eCourier.com.bd delivers services, to users from all settlements on the region of Bangladesh.
3. Orders are taken from Saturday to Friday, and eCourier.com.bd is executed its parcels and stuffs to be delivered in the same business day.
4. Types of shipments:
Letter: Written message on any media, inserted in an eCourier.com.bd card envelope
Document: Written messages or printed materials (which do not fit in an eCourier.com.bd card envelope)
Non-document: Shipments with defined dimensions and weight, usually containing items.
1. Non-document shipments may be cash-on-delivery or not, depending on the sender.
2. There are limits of the number of packages in a multi-package shipment, its maximum 10.
3. Size and weight limits:
The maximum weight of a single package for domestic shipment: 1-2kg.
The maximum length of a single package: 6 inches
The maximum width and girth: 6 inches
1. Price is determined based on the general actual weight or the general dimensional weight of all packages in the shipment, whichever is greater. Dimensional weight is determined using the following formula: ECourier.com.bd reserves the right to weight and calculate over again every package, to confirm calculations.
1. eCourier.com.bd guarantees equal access to all users for all available services.
2. Receiving shipments is based on a phone call, text message or apps by the sender or according to preliminary agreement with the user.
3. Users may also use the eCourier.com.bd Official Website.
Quality of service
1. Shipment delivery term, according to the up-to-date Tariff guide.
2. Courier services guarantee not only greater speed and safety of accepting, handling and delivering of shipments personally to the consignee, but also rendering of all or some of the following additional services:
1. Collecting from sender’s address
1. Delivering up to specific date
1. Optional change of destination and consignee while the shipment is been handled.
1. Receiving written or verbal information on delivery date and hour of the shipment (if requested by the sender)
1. Controlled supervision and tracking of shipments.
1. Personalized services to users and “by choice” service the way you want it.
1. eCourier.com.bd is bound to ensure the safety of the shipments and to keep all correspondence confidential (sender and consignee), not only while services are been rendered but also after the process completed. eCourier.com.bd will not give out
2. Information on shipments and their contents, except to sender and consignee and their empowered representatives, and to guarantee the security of the network.
1. All services prices are defined by eCourier.com.bd according to the requirements of the customers and clients, dependable on the type of service, destination zone, weight of shipment and additional fees and taxes, if such are applicable. Payment is paid in cash
1. The sender
1. The consignee
(According to preliminary agreement between eCourier.com.bd and the user)
1. All charges for services are published and made inform in the up-to-date Tariff guide, on the web site, apps, over IP phone and on a visible place in the eCourier.com.bd offices.
Requirements for collecting and delivering of shipments
1. eCourier.com.bd accepts shipments, which are adequately shaped and packed for transportation and are not endangering the safety of other shipments.
2. Sender supplies packaging. Envelopes and packets of the shipments must comply with the following requirements:
They must be appropriate for the weight, shape and type of content of the shipment, as well with the method of transportation and transportation continuance. Packaging and enclosement of shipments should ensure the safety their contents in a manner that not only it should not be possible to damage it, but also to prevent access to it without visible notice of packaging been breached, or to allow discloser of shipment content to third parties.
1. eCourier.com.bd reserves the right to refuse any package.
2. In case of doubt concerning forbidden goods or substances in the shipment, eCourier.com.bd when accepting such shipment, may request sender’s agreement to check the content. If the sender denies - shipment will not be accepted.
3. We have two times to collect parcels and documents:
3. For Next Day
delivery (NDD) : Merchants need to input their consignment detail before 5pm or inform over phone
before the delivery date but need to put consignment detail must in merchant panel through our
(Our Delivery process will be operated till 9 PM)
1. Shipment is delivered to the addressee designated in the bill of lading or to another entity, empowered to accept delivery of shipment on his behalf. Courier service contract is considered accomplished with the shipment been delivered.
2. Cash-on-delivery shipments are delivered after the consignee has cashed them. eCourier.com.bd then wires the collected sum to the sender.
3. In case of wrong address, eCourier.com.bd transfers delivery in accordance with the specific additional instructions of the sender. Additional fees are applicable according to the agreed tariff above.
4. Return shipments are delivered to sender when: eCourier.com.bd fails to deliver the shipment after three tries; if consignee rejects the shipment; if eECourier.com.bd is unable to deliver due to wrong address (after all reasonable means to determine the right address have been used) or is unable to collect delivery due payments from the consignee.
Rights and obligations of eCourier.com.bd Merchant
1..1 Merchant have the right:
3. To receive full information on characteristics and features of available services.
3. To require contracts for all services supplied by eCourier.com.bd;
3. To use eCourier.com.bd supplied free packaging adequately to the according shipment types;
3. To issue requests, complaints and suggestions;
3. To receive indemnification.
3. To have their shipment returned, if consignee rejects it, paying for the eCourier.com.bd service in both directions.
1..2 Merchant are bound:
3. To prepare the shipment in adequate form.
3. To pay the price for the service, except if other is agreed in a written individual contract or additional agreement;
3. To supply true and maximum detailed information about the shipment consignee;
3. To be held responsible for damages caused to eCourier.com.bd. Obligation amount will be equal to the caused damages;
1..3 eCourier.com.bd has the right:
3. To require an adequate shape and packaging of the shipments for transportation, this does not endanger the integrity or contents of other shipments.
3. To reject shipments containing forbidden for transportation goods and substances.
3. To be compensated by the users for damages caused by their shipments to eCourier.com.bd or other shipments.
3. To sign individual contracts and/or agreements for additional services;
3. eCourier.com.bd reserves the right to deny or suspend transportation of shipments which are economically or technically are impractical or un-remunerative for transportation.
1..4 eCourier.com.bd is obligated:
3. To guarantee equal access to available services for all users.
3. To keep confidentiality of correspondence during and after service has been rendered.
3. To inform users for all characteristics of the offered services, including our prices, the forbidden for transportation goods and substances, as well as when requested by the users, to give information on conditions and order for using the services.
3. To consider and take position on user reclamations, not later than 15 (fifteen) days after they have been issued.
3. To indemnify the target users.
3. To duly notify the users for all or any limits applying to offered services, enforced by the official authorities in cases of emergency or concerning national security or national defense.
3. To put the General terms and the Tariff guide in a visible spot in access places, and to publish them on its internet site, and when requested to give them free of charge to the users.
1. Disputes between eCourier.com.bd and the users are to be settled by good will. If they fail to reach consensus, each party may request the expertise of the Communication regulation committee or other competent authority.
For Merchant support Key Contact person details:
Phone Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
For eCourier support Key Contact person details:
Designation: Customer Care In charge
Phone Number: 09612500500 Or 01848308500
eCourier Ltd, Roetech Centre, 88/1,Progoti Shoroni,
North Badda, Gulshan,DHAKA-1206, Bangladesh
Copyright 2013 © www.eCourier.com.bd