eCourier Limited is looking for smart, dynamic and communicative resource for Business Development team
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key merchants and company
- Resolving key merchant issues and complaints through customer service team Expanding business through bringing the new merchants
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
- Managing account team assigned to each merchant.
- Strategic planning to improve merchant results.
- Competitive market analysis
- Need to have well understanding about E-commerce business
- 1-2 years’ experience preferable
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
Compensation & other benefits
- Health insurance
- Festival Bonus
- Mobile bill
- Performance incentives
- Fully subsidized lunch
- other facilities as per company policy
If interested, please send your CV on this Email address: