eCourier will handle the declared fragile and/or liquid parcels following global standards. However, if unfortunately, any parcel gets damaged from eCourier end, eCourier will be liable for compensation as per following:
- Products will have to be handover to eCourier in packaged and sealed condition.
- Products will have to be handover to eCourier with Fragile/Liquid sticker attached on visible place.
- Product type will have to be declared during booking, otherwise compensation for damage will be Tk 100 irrespective to declared or not-declared value of the parcel.
- Damage will have to be claimed in front of delivery agent while delivering the parcel. Once the delivery agent updates delivery by collecting OTP from customer and leave the premise, no damage claim will be accepted
- In case of damage of any electronic or gadget item if the damage is repairable eCourier will bear 100% of the repair cost. Repair cost will be set by a mutually agreed third party expert.
- If actual value of the parcel is declared at the point of booking and all other conditions are met, eCourier will compensate 100% of the value or BDT 50,000 whichever is lower.